Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mom of the Week!


Congratulations to Totsy’s latest Mom of the Week, Janet Sorrells from Chico, CA!!

When asked why Totsy should choose her she replied,

“Why not? I think I'm a pretty good mom. Winning this would be like winning a yearly office award, which doesn't really exist for hard-working mommies. It would be nice to be recognized."


Totsy is overwhelmed with joy to recognize Janet for being an amazing mom!

Want to meet Totsy’s Mom? Here are some fun facts about Janet….

1. How many children do you have?
• 2 Little Boys. Nicolas is 2 1/2 and Andrew is 4 Mo

2. What's one thing you can't live without (besides your family)?
• My Laptop

3. What's your favorite beauty item of all time?
• OPI Nail Lacquer

4. What's your go-to fashion item?
• My Joe's Jeans

5. What's been your favorite trend of all?
• lol- I don't really consider myself trendy and I'm sure some would say it's not a trend, it's a lifestyle, but I'd say "going green" is my favorite trend. I love that we are teaching our kids to respect and care for the earth.

6. What's one fashion/beauty item you'll never touch? And why?
• Hmm....fake eyelashes! They creep me out!

7. TV shows you must tune into each week?
• Well, two TV shows I must TiVo each week are Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

8. Website you absolutely much check out daily?
• Totsy, of course! And babysteals.com.

Thanks for choosing me! I'll consider it a gold star on my reward chart! ; )

You are very welcome Janet!

Want to become Totsy’s Mom of the Week? Winners receive awesome prizes from top sponsored brands! Invite your mommy friends to join. We pick a new mom every week…it could be you!! http://bit.ly/d5JNrG

No comments:

Post a Comment