With the weather getting cold, there's nothing like a little yummy-comfort-food. You gotta' try Cake Cookies. My mother-in-law taught me this recipe! They are our favorite cookie during the holidays! They are really easy and very kid-friendly to make.
1 Box of Cake Mix (any flavor)
1/3 cup of oil
1 large bag of M&Ms (or any topping you prefer - chocolate chips, sprinkles)
MIX together all ingredients in a mixer. STIR in M&Ms. BAKE on (ungreased) cookie sheet at 350 degrees between 10-12 minutes or until they are golden.
- Mom of the Week - Elaine Alguire!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Guest Blogger: Denise Sawyer
- HOW-TO: Organize Your Purse
- Congrats to Totsy Mom of the Week - Denise Sawyer!...
- Toy Story Magic
- Mom of the Week!
- 20 Earrings Under $50
- Totsy Mom of the Week - Adela Santana
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Comfort Food - Cake Cookies
- RED MAKEUP - WINTER TREND
- Mom of the Week Contest
- Kohl's is Totally Thinking of Moms...
- How to wear a Sweater Cardigan Vest
- What were your kids for Halloween?
- ▼ November (16)