Congratulation to Totsy’s newest Mom of the Week, Elaine Alguire from Lafayette, LA!!
She has three great kids who keep her on her toes and challenge her every day! I am sure all Moms can relate to Elaine. She also loves to find new and great products for her kids!
(Good thing she has Totsy ;-) )
Elaine, we are so excited to have you as Totsy’s Mom of the Week!
1. What's one thing you can't live without (besides your family)?
2. What's your favorite beauty item of all time?
• Carmex - does that count as a "beauty" item?
3. What's your go-to fashion item?
• Right now it's a cardigan from Target and tank tops from Old Navy
4. What's been your favorite trend of all?
• Boot cut jeans that make me look long and leaner
5. What's one fashion/beauty item you'll never touch? And why.
• Heels and socks - SO ugly in my opinion!
6. TV show you must tune into each week?
• Modern Family
7. Website you absolutely much check out daily?
• Can it be a blog? If so, I Should Be Folding Laundry - http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/
Totsy would also like to announce our newest sponsored brand for December:
Melissa & Doug - From puzzles for precocious kids to toys for curious toddlers, Melissa & Doug are committed to making the best in educational products that will provide your kids with learning and fun for years to come! Melissa & Doug products make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and other any holiday gifts for boys and girls of all ages!
Want to become Totsy’s Mom of the Week? Winners receive awesome prizes from top sponsored brands! Invite your mommy friends to join. We pick a new mom every week…it could be you!!
- Mom of the Week - Elaine Alguire!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Guest Blogger: Denise Sawyer
- HOW-TO: Organize Your Purse
- Congrats to Totsy Mom of the Week - Denise Sawyer!...
- Toy Story Magic
- Mom of the Week!
- 20 Earrings Under $50
- Totsy Mom of the Week - Adela Santana
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Comfort Food - Cake Cookies
- RED MAKEUP - WINTER TREND
- Mom of the Week Contest
- Kohl's is Totally Thinking of Moms...
- How to wear a Sweater Cardigan Vest
- What were your kids for Halloween?
- ▼ November (16)