Pampers are my diapers of choice. They've always fit the boys to perfection... and the practical side of me has always been satisfied.
But now they're satisfying my fashionable side!
Popular designer Cynthia Rowley has designed 11 styles of Pampers, including pastels, stripes, madras and ruffles. They're offered in Target stores beginning in July.
"As a mom, I wanted other moms and dads to have more options in every part of their lives -- even diapers," said Rowley. "It's the first piece of clothing your baby will ever wear, and it should be special."
Talk about the perfection combination of practical fashion.
- Agoo's Leg Huggers
- Berry Ball - Need to Try One!
- The "Jean Short" Summer Craze
- Pampers offers Cynthia Rowley Designer Diapers
- Smart Tan
- Celebrity Baby Scoop - Dishing It Out Daily
- Activities for Rainy Days
- Hair Tips from Hair Stylist Sarah Potempa
- Men's Fashion at PITTI
- Fashion/Beauty MUST-HAVES for the Beach
- The Importance of BPA-Free Products
- The Legging Jean...
- European Summer Fashion Series: Women's Fashion at...
- American Girl Shine On Now Campaign *GIVEAWAY
- Tips for Color-Treated Hair
- Nautical Trend for MOMS
- European Series: Shopping Children's Boutiques in ...
- Nautical Trend for Kids
- Twitter Party - Tuesday, July 6th at 9PM (EST)
- 4th of July Fashions
- 4th of July Totsy.com Blowout SALE!
- Hat Shopping in Paris
- ▼ July (22)