I love to wear my hair down... but with 4 sons, it's not always the most practical! Especially when it's hug and cuddle time! With my hair being on the long side, ponytails and buns are usually the easiest thing in the world for me. If you caught me at any given time in my life at home (like right now!) you'd see me with a huge bun on top of my head! My sons have always gotten a kick out of this "look."
When it comes to finding some chic and practical ways to do my hair, I turn to Hairstylist Expert, Sarah Potempa.
Sarah has extensive experience as a freelance stylist including editorial work for renowned magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Real Simple, and Seventeen. She has been requested for press events and photo shoots for such celebrities as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Emmy Rossum, Gossip Girl’s Penn Badgley and Chase Crawford, Glee’s Lea Michele as well as advertising campaigns for Converse by John Varvatos, Sephora, and Levi’s.
What I LOVE about Sarah is that she has an amazing website with tutorials videos on how-to-do some amazing hair styles (all on your own!). The beauty for me is that she's doing them on herself as she walks you through it. I love it... she's amazing! She's easy to understand and she really gives you a user-friendly approach to some difficult hair styles.
Many women are attempting this 2-Strand Braid right now... made popular by some hot celebs! Here's how you do it...
- Agoo's Leg Huggers
- Berry Ball - Need to Try One!
- The "Jean Short" Summer Craze
- Pampers offers Cynthia Rowley Designer Diapers
- Smart Tan
- Celebrity Baby Scoop - Dishing It Out Daily
- Activities for Rainy Days
- Hair Tips from Hair Stylist Sarah Potempa
- Men's Fashion at PITTI
- Fashion/Beauty MUST-HAVES for the Beach
- The Importance of BPA-Free Products
- The Legging Jean...
- European Summer Fashion Series: Women's Fashion at...
- American Girl Shine On Now Campaign *GIVEAWAY
- Tips for Color-Treated Hair
- Nautical Trend for MOMS
- European Series: Shopping Children's Boutiques in ...
- Nautical Trend for Kids
- Twitter Party - Tuesday, July 6th at 9PM (EST)
- 4th of July Fashions
- 4th of July Totsy.com Blowout SALE!
- Hat Shopping in Paris
- ▼ July (22)