In continuing our fabulous European Summer Fashion series with Jenn... today Jenn brings us fashions from the women at Pitti!
WOMEN’S FASHION AT PITTI:
HUGE trends walking the streets of Florence…I must say people were dressed sensationally at Pitti. Most were dressed casual but you could tell they put a lot of thought and effort into their selections.
Best of all- their ensembles are easy to recreate here in the States!
Tan boots in the summer with a dress and tan belt (Great Fall look, too!).
Baggy dress with a hat and a super cute pair of flats (and obviously an oversized bag)!
Button down, shorts (not too short), moccasins (or boat shoes), a scarf and an oversized bag.
Boyfriend jeans, white tank top, metallic blazer, sandals and a straw bag.
Also... mix these looks up with some accessories!!
Check out some of Jenn's looks here at ShopStyle.com!
- Agoo's Leg Huggers
- Berry Ball - Need to Try One!
- The "Jean Short" Summer Craze
- Pampers offers Cynthia Rowley Designer Diapers
- Smart Tan
- Celebrity Baby Scoop - Dishing It Out Daily
- Activities for Rainy Days
- Hair Tips from Hair Stylist Sarah Potempa
- Men's Fashion at PITTI
- Fashion/Beauty MUST-HAVES for the Beach
- The Importance of BPA-Free Products
- The Legging Jean...
- European Summer Fashion Series: Women's Fashion at...
- American Girl Shine On Now Campaign *GIVEAWAY
- Tips for Color-Treated Hair
- Nautical Trend for MOMS
- European Series: Shopping Children's Boutiques in ...
- Nautical Trend for Kids
- Twitter Party - Tuesday, July 6th at 9PM (EST)
- 4th of July Fashions
- 4th of July Totsy.com Blowout SALE!
- Hat Shopping in Paris
- ▼ July (22)