Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Fashions

Every year I get a little 4th of July fashion happy! I always, always, always wear red, white and blue! It's my "thing." I've been getting some emails lately asking me to share some "red, white and blue" fashion ideas for the 4th (and 5th!).

[caption id="attachment_7095" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="As casual as can be..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_7096" align="aligncenter" width="216" caption="Dress it up a bit..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_7097" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A tad trendy..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_7098" align="aligncenter" width="253" caption="Utilize those accessories!"][/caption]

Have some fun... add in as much red, white and blue as you can! It's FUN DAY! Go FOR IT!!

Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment