Every year I get a little 4th of July fashion happy! I always, always, always wear red, white and blue! It's my "thing." I've been getting some emails lately asking me to share some "red, white and blue" fashion ideas for the 4th (and 5th!).
[caption id="attachment_7095" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="As casual as can be..."][/caption]
[caption id="attachment_7096" align="aligncenter" width="216" caption="Dress it up a bit..."][/caption]
[caption id="attachment_7097" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A tad trendy..."][/caption]
[caption id="attachment_7098" align="aligncenter" width="253" caption="Utilize those accessories!"][/caption]
Have some fun... add in as much red, white and blue as you can! It's FUN DAY! Go FOR IT!!
Happy 4th everyone!
- Agoo's Leg Huggers
- Berry Ball - Need to Try One!
- The "Jean Short" Summer Craze
- Pampers offers Cynthia Rowley Designer Diapers
- Smart Tan
- Celebrity Baby Scoop - Dishing It Out Daily
- Activities for Rainy Days
- Hair Tips from Hair Stylist Sarah Potempa
- Men's Fashion at PITTI
- Fashion/Beauty MUST-HAVES for the Beach
- The Importance of BPA-Free Products
- The Legging Jean...
- European Summer Fashion Series: Women's Fashion at...
- American Girl Shine On Now Campaign *GIVEAWAY
- Tips for Color-Treated Hair
- Nautical Trend for MOMS
- European Series: Shopping Children's Boutiques in ...
- Nautical Trend for Kids
- Twitter Party - Tuesday, July 6th at 9PM (EST)
- 4th of July Fashions
- 4th of July Totsy.com Blowout SALE!
- Hat Shopping in Paris
- ▼ July (22)