Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi

OMG... these are the CUTEST pets ever! I just bought 3 of them for my nieces because they are obsessed with having fashionable accessories for their "pets." I'm telling you, this is just a must-have gift for the girls in your life.

Pawparazzi aren't just plush toys, they're little pets living big lives!

Pawparazzi Pets have unique personalities that encourage young girls to use their imaginations to unlock and explore the exciting world of these tiny superstars. The pets inspire individual expression and creativity and encourage social interaction and collaborative play.

When I was a little girl, it was all about the Pound Puppies... do you remember those? I used to love mine! Nowadays... it's all about Pawparazzi!

I bought these 3 for my nieces: (And a sidenote: $6.20!)



No comments:

Post a Comment