Fall Fashion is all about the MEN right now... for WOMEN! How funny is that, right? It's true, though. If you look at some of the top trends... you'll see that they are very inspired by menswear. Last year was all about the boyfriend jean (which we're still seeing), but there's a few others that have been able to the women's Fall Fashion arsenal that are pretty cool.
So what MENSWEAR is in trend right now (and that you may be able to borrow from the man in your life!?)...
1. Boyfriend Blazer
4. Boyfriend Jean
5. Oxford Shoe
6. Big-face Watch
7. Men's Cardigan
- 31 Days of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Petit Couture on Totsy NOW!
- Happy Birthday to my son Alexander!
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Head Cold? Chicken Soup Recipe
- Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi
- Why I Love to Blog
- FALL FASHION: Menswear for Women
- 5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Je...
- Totsy SPOTLIGHT: kinderLOOM Rugs by NuLoom
- Fashion Forward at 4 years old...
- How far would you go for a fashion deal?
- BCBG Max Azria
- Petit Bateau Photo Contest
- Fashion Night Out
- Twitter Party TOMORROW NIGHT!
- Foot Petals
- 10 Things My Son Needs to Know...
- First Day of School
- ▼ September (19)