I know that Max and Lubov Azria of BCBG Max Azria probably didn't have the "mom-wearability" thought in their minds as they created their Spring 2011 collection, but... I have to admit, they did an incredible job making their collection wearable by moms (whether they truly meant to or not).
I'm going to disclose the fact that I have already loved BCBG. One of my very fashion-forward friend's in college introduced me to BCBG back in 1998 (thank you, Jessica!) and I fell in love with their clothes immediately. Whenever I put something BCBG on, it just fits well. Actually... only a couple of weeks ago when I was in L.A. for the Emmy's, I went on a BCBG shopping spree, buying 4 dresses (I even went back to get more!) at a Loehmann's out there.
Getting back to Spring 2011... BCBG was simple, classic and minimal. There wasn't anything jaw-dropping about it, but that's why I loved it even more. The clothing was wearable... there weren't bells and whistles and boas, everything was graceful and pleasantly sophisticated.
My standouts from the show:
- 31 Days of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Petit Couture on Totsy NOW!
- Happy Birthday to my son Alexander!
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Head Cold? Chicken Soup Recipe
- Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi
- Why I Love to Blog
- FALL FASHION: Menswear for Women
- 5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Je...
- Totsy SPOTLIGHT: kinderLOOM Rugs by NuLoom
- Fashion Forward at 4 years old...
- How far would you go for a fashion deal?
- BCBG Max Azria
- Petit Bateau Photo Contest
- Fashion Night Out
- Twitter Party TOMORROW NIGHT!
- Foot Petals
- 10 Things My Son Needs to Know...
- First Day of School
- ▼ September (19)