I'm about to "out" myself as fashion-mom-crazy... hold on.
In October of 2000 (I was married in 2001), I went to a DKNY Kids Sample Sale and went C-R-A-Z-Y buying things for my "kids." Yes... it's true - my first born was born on September 25, 2004.
I guess it's a good thing Matt was really in love with me because some guys would have run in the opposite direction when they saw me come home with piles of clothing for kids we didn't have yet.
*Disclaimer here: The items were cashmere blankets, cashmere sweaters, cashmere booties and hats and cashmere sweats... along with the cutest dresses and skirts you've ever seen. You can't pass up that kind of stuff when it's about $15-25.
The kicker of all kickers... some of the clothing was a size 6. As in KIDS size 6.
So... you can imagine my delight tonight when I finally saw our son (after 11 years of holding on to them) wear them.
- 31 Days of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Petit Couture on Totsy NOW!
- Happy Birthday to my son Alexander!
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Head Cold? Chicken Soup Recipe
- Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi
- Why I Love to Blog
- FALL FASHION: Menswear for Women
- 5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Je...
- Totsy SPOTLIGHT: kinderLOOM Rugs by NuLoom
- Fashion Forward at 4 years old...
- How far would you go for a fashion deal?
- BCBG Max Azria
- Petit Bateau Photo Contest
- Fashion Night Out
- Twitter Party TOMORROW NIGHT!
- Foot Petals
- 10 Things My Son Needs to Know...
- First Day of School
- ▼ September (19)