One of my favorite, favorite place to shop for my nieces and sons is Petit Couture. Hands down, their burnout crews are amazing! They're soft. They're comfy. They're stylish. And they last and last and last. I just can't get enough of them.
Petit Couture offers children’s apparel that combines modern fashion with whimsical elegance. Which is exactly how kids clothing should be. The collection is made of cotton and cotton blends with signature touches that are sure to delight!
Don't miss out on this sale! You will find yourself layering these tees on top of thermals all winter b/c your kids love it so much!
- November (16)
- October (20)
- 31 Days of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Petit Couture on Totsy NOW!
- Happy Birthday to my son Alexander!
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Head Cold? Chicken Soup Recipe
- Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi
- Why I Love to Blog
- FALL FASHION: Menswear for Women
- 5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Je...
- Totsy SPOTLIGHT: kinderLOOM Rugs by NuLoom
- Fashion Forward at 4 years old...
- How far would you go for a fashion deal?
- BCBG Max Azria
- Petit Bateau Photo Contest
- Fashion Night Out
- Twitter Party TOMORROW NIGHT!
- Foot Petals
- 10 Things My Son Needs to Know...
- First Day of School
- August (18)
- July (22)
- June (24)
- May (22)
- April (20)
- March (22)
- February (20)
- January (21)