Friday, September 17, 2010
5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Jeans
5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Jeans...
I'm not saying we'll all love them... but we should at least TRY them.
1. They can be flattering if you find a pair that FITS well.
2. They look gorgeous with tall boots.
3. Your teenage daughter may actually mistake you for being "cool!" LOL...
4. There are so many different options out there right now for them, you can really find a pair that gives you amazing coverage and that also has twice the amount of spandex in the denim.
5. Pair it with a longer tunic and a belt... and you're good to go!
- 31 Days of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Petit Couture on Totsy NOW!
- Happy Birthday to my son Alexander!
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Head Cold? Chicken Soup Recipe
- Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi
- Why I Love to Blog
- FALL FASHION: Menswear for Women
- 5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Je...
- Totsy SPOTLIGHT: kinderLOOM Rugs by NuLoom
- Fashion Forward at 4 years old...
- How far would you go for a fashion deal?
- BCBG Max Azria
- Petit Bateau Photo Contest
- Fashion Night Out
- Twitter Party TOMORROW NIGHT!
- Foot Petals
- 10 Things My Son Needs to Know...
- First Day of School
- ▼ September (19)