Are you ready for a little spring fashion!?
Fashion week begins tomorrow: 9-9-10.
As much as I love watching the shows and reading all the latest news on the styles and trends... there's one night that stands out for me along the others - Fashion's Night Out!
This past February I participated in Fashion Night Out and had a blast! It was so much fun to be a part of this spectacular night - embracing fashion and shopping and NYC.
This year I can't be there on the night of the 10th... so I'm doing the next best thing - I'm buying a tee shirt to support Fashion Night Out -
Why buy a tee and support Fashion Night Out?
40% of proceeds raised from the sales of this stylish and savvy tees (S-XL) will go to The New York City AIDS Fund in The New York Community Trust.
- 31 Days of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Petit Couture on Totsy NOW!
- Happy Birthday to my son Alexander!
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Head Cold? Chicken Soup Recipe
- Totsy Pick of the Day: Pawparazzi
- Why I Love to Blog
- FALL FASHION: Menswear for Women
- 5 Reasons ALL Moms Should (at least) Try Skinny Je...
- Totsy SPOTLIGHT: kinderLOOM Rugs by NuLoom
- Fashion Forward at 4 years old...
- How far would you go for a fashion deal?
- BCBG Max Azria
- Petit Bateau Photo Contest
- Fashion Night Out
- Twitter Party TOMORROW NIGHT!
- Foot Petals
- 10 Things My Son Needs to Know...
- First Day of School
- ▼ September (19)