With back-to-school shopping in full-swing right now, trends and styles are popping up everywhere. I love this time of year because every store is bursting with new clothes.
One hot trend right now is the Western Style Blouse.
[caption id="attachment_7842" align="aligncenter" width="420" caption="Western Style Blouse"][/caption]
I this trend because it's an easy one to pull off. You can pair the blouse with jeans, capris, skirts, shorts and skorts. You can also use it as a cover-up... very easy and very doable. My advice would be pair it with a pair of dark denim jeans or white jeans/pants. It creates a classic look.
Here are some of my favorite Western Style Blouses:
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)