There are many things my sons love to do... brushing their teeth is one of them. They brush and brush and brush and brush.
They are too cute when they get all excited about it! It's funny how (as a mom), I put just as much thought in their toothbrushes (how cool they are, etc) as I do their clothes. When I head to the store I just grab a toothbrush for myself. I don't go for a certain color... I go for a brand and then grab.
For my sons... it's different. We look for colors they want, characters they prefer and the "coolness" factor!
What kind of toothbrushes do your kids have?
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)