Liz Lange and Jane Wagman from Shopafrolic were giving away FootzyRolls at our Getting Gorgeous event. I had heard of them before... but never had the opportunity to try them out.
Let me just say... Oh. My. Goodness. Absolutely the most comfortable shoes to pop-on!
[caption id="attachment_7797" align="aligncenter" width="455" caption="FootzyRolls"][/caption]
What I love about them is that they are completely rollable and foldable. They are water-proof and skid-proof. They are great for travel and working-on-the-go and for evenings out! Once you pop these babies on your feet... you won't want anything else on them.
There are tons of colors available... my favorite are the beige ones!
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)