Vera and I weren't sure what we were going to wear to Getting Gorgeous until Friday morning at 9AM! Here we were, planning Getting Gorgeous for 7 months, and the morning of, we were still trying to decide what we were going to have on for the day. We wanted something comfortable (even though we both were high, high heels!), stylish and beautiful.
[caption id="attachment_7823" align="aligncenter" width="414" caption="Before... "][/caption]
And then thanks to Sarah Potempa creating fabulous hair-dos... Macy's for my dress at a steal price of $40! and DKNY mules... and ideeli (Ellen Tracy) for Vera's dress and Steve Madden shoes... we cleaned up for the event!
[caption id="attachment_7824" align="aligncenter" width="398" caption="After... "][/caption]
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)