Monday, August 23, 2010

10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation

I just finished off a cruise vacation, followed by some media appearances. It's safe for me to say and openly admit, I so needed a vacation! It was heavenly to be away with all my guys! It got me thinking, there were definitely some signs that told me so! Next time I won't wait for 2 years to listen!

1. You keep searching kayak.com for vacation deals.

2. You are suddenly craving sun, a beach chair and salt water.

3. The thought of being disconnected is exhilirating!

4. You're jealous when your friends are going on vacation.

5. You are picking out outfits you would wear if you were going "away."

6. Room service puts on a smile on your face.

7. You have bookmarked Disney Vacations.

8. You'd even bring your in-laws along!

9. Cost of a trip away isn't so much of a nagging issue anymore, you just want to go away!

10. If you can't remember the last time you've been away!

No comments:

Post a Comment