The Vintage Pearl has the most exquisite jewelry. If you're a mom... as soon as you visit the site, you'll seriously want to purchase everything. I mean, EVERYTHING.
I recently ordered the "Circle of Love" bracelet from The Vintage Pearl. As soon as I saw it on the website, my heart when pitter patter. It is exactly the type of piece I have been looking for - classic, elegant and beautiful. Having my sons names engraved on it just make it that much more beautiful to me. Every time I wear it out, I always get complements from people.
The sterling silver open circle (about 1") is handstamped. You can have up to 30 letters or spaces. Perfect for me to fit - William, Alex, Ben and Henry. The stunning charm is then hung on beautiful sterling silver circle chain and finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)