Monday, August 9, 2010

The Vintage Pearl

The Vintage Pearl has the most exquisite jewelry. If you're a mom... as soon as you visit the site, you'll seriously want to purchase everything. I mean, EVERYTHING.

I recently ordered the "Circle of Love" bracelet from The Vintage Pearl. As soon as I saw it on the website, my heart when pitter patter. It is exactly the type of piece I have been looking for - classic, elegant and beautiful. Having my sons names engraved on it just make it that much more beautiful to me. Every time I wear it out, I always get complements from people.

The sterling silver open circle (about 1") is handstamped. You can have up to 30 letters or spaces. Perfect for me to fit - William, Alex, Ben and Henry. The stunning charm is then hung on beautiful sterling silver circle chain and finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment