Monday, August 30, 2010

Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!

Suave gave me the opportunity of a lifetime... head to LA, interview Sofia Vergara and attend the Emmys. OK. Absolutely. When do I leave?

As I mentioned yesterday, Sofia worked with Suave Professionals and allowed her fans to vote for her Emmy hair style. Sofia would have looked stunning heading to the Emmys with a ponytail, jeans and a tee... that's the kind of beauty she exudes. But she did get glamour-ized head-to-toe for the night...



Sparkling in a Carolina Herrera gown and dazzling with her Suave Professionals Glamorous Waves, she perfected the red carpet with style, elegance and old-school Hollywood glamour.

I was honored that Suave allowed me some time (only 3 hours previous to her red carpet walk!) to chat with Sofia about working with Suave, being a working mom and how she makes it all work and look gorgeous at the same time!



Stay tuned... I have some more Emmy fashion and beauty coverage coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment