Suave gave me the opportunity of a lifetime... head to LA, interview Sofia Vergara and attend the Emmys. OK. Absolutely. When do I leave?
As I mentioned yesterday, Sofia worked with Suave Professionals and allowed her fans to vote for her Emmy hair style. Sofia would have looked stunning heading to the Emmys with a ponytail, jeans and a tee... that's the kind of beauty she exudes. But she did get glamour-ized head-to-toe for the night...
Sparkling in a Carolina Herrera gown and dazzling with her Suave Professionals Glamorous Waves, she perfected the red carpet with style, elegance and old-school Hollywood glamour.
I was honored that Suave allowed me some time (only 3 hours previous to her red carpet walk!) to chat with Sofia about working with Suave, being a working mom and how she makes it all work and look gorgeous at the same time!
Stay tuned... I have some more Emmy fashion and beauty coverage coming!
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)