I did something I've been wanting to do for the longest time at BlogHer this year, I got a milk mustache! It was an amazing, amazing experience!!
I was honored to join my friends, fellow Milk Advocates - Lori @ACowboysWife, Ana @SpanglishBaby and Christine @YoungMommy for this amazing blogger milk campaign. Milk is THE drink in my house, and it's important to me to help spread the message of the milk because of it's essential nutrients and vitamins. With 4 boys in my house, it's the ONE drink they all agree on. Thank you to the Milk Mustache campaign for bringing this powerful campaign to the blogging community.
- Sofia Vergara shines at the Emmys!
- Creating the Perfect Ponytail
- Carnival Cruise Recap
- Beauty Advice: Getting Rid of Hang Nails
- The Western Style Blouse
- 10 Reasons You Know You Need A Vacation
- MUST NEEDED VACATION!
- Gone CRUISING...
- Brushing Teeth in My Home
- Little Soles Sale on Totsy!
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- Got Milk?
- Must-Haves FootzyRolls
- The Vintage Pearl
- Reusing Maternity Clothing!
- We've got a NEW LOOK!!
- What we do to ourselves...
- Madonna creates Material Girl Collection for Macy'...
- ▼ August (18)