Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank you!

I joined the Totsy team last September. From the second I heard about Totsy.com, I thought it was the coolest concept ever - designer brands at affordable prices!? Sign me up!

We have had so much fun growing Totsy over the last 9 months... it's been incredible to see the amount of subscribers grow... the amount of sales increase and the amazing feedback from our customers.

We are happy to announce that we are growing bigger and better. We are in the process of updating our Tosty.com site - making it more user-friendly, exciting and engaging for you. I promise - you will absolutely love it! We have some great new features that are just crazy-cool!

I wanted to quickly thank all of you who have been keeping in touch with us about your orders. We've had some questions about the shipping process lately and I wanted to let you know that we're in the process of getting all the tweaks out. In the meantime, I wanted to be able to pass along our support email and phone, so if you have any additional questions - you can absolutely get in touch with us.

support@TOTSY.com

If you prefer the phone:

1-888-598-1888

I also wanted to pass along the information that a manual email will be sent with tracking info when shipment leaves the warehouse. This is 2 or 3 business weeks after you have ordered and paid.

And... as always, please don't be shy reaching out to me. I love Totsy.com, and I am willing to help you out and answer any questions. Even the question - "What should I order!?" :) We have some amazing, amazing sales coming up next week for our monthly theme sale - as well as a Twitter PARTY!! So exciting!!

Our main goal is to bring fabulous products into your home at amazing prices... we care about you and we want you to be happy with your Totsy.com experience. As a mom of 4 little boys, I understand how important it is to love what you're purchasing because this time in our life as moms means something so special.

Thank you all for being such wonderful Totsy fans and customers!!

- Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment