What Dress Flatters Every Figure?
This question comes up all the time. It's an important one because there definitely are dress styles that do flatter every kind of figure... it's a beautiful thing.
Here are 4 of my recommendations when looking for dresses that flatter any and every body shape:
An A-Line dress tapers out from the waist to the hem. It's called an "A-Line" dress because the silhouette reveals the edges of a capital A.
A Belted dress works because it actually makes you look slender (ahh... love this!).
I'm talked about the beauty of Sheath dresses before... they are such an essential to have in your closet! Just make sure you find a Sheath dress that fits your body perfectly. Make sure it's not too loose!
Many people don't think this is true, but it is! The Slip dress does look good on every figure, as long as it fits well.
- TOTSY TWITTER PARTY - BEACH THEME
- Levels of Discovery on Totsy
- Thank you!
- Designer Diaper Bags
- Ed Hardy on Totsy for 50%
- DIY Bunk Beds
- Mommy Bites Summit Event
- Essential Summer Wear for Girls: Sun Hats
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston EXPECTING!
- Family Fun Magazine - Balloon Cupcakes
- Designer Baby Gear: Must-Haves for Expectant Mom
- Mom Style: Best Dresses that Flatter
- Reader Question: Personalized Jeans
- Mom Fashion Advice from Carson Kressley
- Spring Trends for Kids - Under $40
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - L'Amour Sandals
- Best Family Vacation Destinations
- Jennifer: International Fashion Reporting
- What to Pack for YOU
- Traveling Mom
- Twitter Party - TONIGHT!
- Celebrity Mom Beauty - BECCA Cosmetics
- ▼ May (22)