For the last month my husband has been working on a DIY project - BUNK BEDS! It's been a labor of love for 3 of our sons... they've buying begging for bunk beds for months and months. They all have been wanting to stay in the same room with other, with some elaborate bunking system. We caved! My husband finished the BUNK BEDS! They are AMAZING! He spent the whole week painting them this gorgeous navy blue... and he set the beds up for them to spend their first night!
We still need to fix the room up... but they are super excited to all be together! This is the first time they've all been in the same room together, and they cannot wait!
- TOTSY TWITTER PARTY - BEACH THEME
- Levels of Discovery on Totsy
- Thank you!
- Designer Diaper Bags
- Ed Hardy on Totsy for 50%
- DIY Bunk Beds
- Mommy Bites Summit Event
- Essential Summer Wear for Girls: Sun Hats
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston EXPECTING!
- Family Fun Magazine - Balloon Cupcakes
- Designer Baby Gear: Must-Haves for Expectant Mom
- Mom Style: Best Dresses that Flatter
- Reader Question: Personalized Jeans
- Mom Fashion Advice from Carson Kressley
- Spring Trends for Kids - Under $40
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - L'Amour Sandals
- Best Family Vacation Destinations
- Jennifer: International Fashion Reporting
- What to Pack for YOU
- Traveling Mom
- Twitter Party - TONIGHT!
- Celebrity Mom Beauty - BECCA Cosmetics
- ▼ May (22)