Plaid is a very big trend right now, especially Boyfriend Plaid Blouses. They're very chic and very fashionable to wear. I saw a bunch this weekend while at the mall - walk into American Eagle, Target, Old Navy, GAP, Macy's... you'll find some.
But what to wear with them? Can you actually wear one to work? Can you make one look oh-so-chic? My thought... yes, you can.
Jeans... high tall boots. Keep the blouse open with a camisole underneath it. Very chic to head out in! This works for Girl's Night Out... date night...
Leggings with a cozy sweater. Add some tall black boots, and you've got a sexy outfit!
Heading to work? Add a pencil skirt and belt with some boots. Very elegant... love this look!
- November (16)
- DEXTON is on Totsy!
- Haircut time!
- Halloween Costumes at ThredUP
- Moody Mamas at Totsy
- Interview with Tiffany Noth, Founder of Bloggy Mom...
- What to Wear with Plaid
- Miraclebody Jeans at Getting Gorgeous
- A Moment Caught On Camera...
- SKI TEAL WE DROP
- Remington at Getting Gorgeous
- Baby Designer Socks: Trumpette Christmas
- Designer Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley
- Halloween Party
- ALEX Toys now LIVE on Totsy!
- Twitter Party TONIGHT!
- Totsy Holiday Toy Sale!!!!!
- Are these not the coolest hats ever from Melton?
- Fall Fun for the Family - Even getting lost in a C...
- Where to BUY some PINK this month
- Happy Birthday TOTSY!! You're 1!
- September (19)
- August (18)
- July (22)
- June (24)
- May (22)
- April (20)
- March (22)
- February (20)
- January (21)