Wednesday, October 27, 2010
My sons were beginning to get that "shaggy" look. So much so, that when we were in the market this past weekend, a woman said to me, "Oh... look at their hair. It's so shaggy." Yup, that was the red flag I needed to get my sons to the nearest Snip-its! My sons aren't lovers of getting their haircut. Usually my husband or sister-in-law do the deed... but I knew it was time for a professional job!
I promised the boys a good time... and thankfully, Snip-its delivered!
Thank you, Christine for being so utterly amazing and so sweet with my sons!
- DEXTON is on Totsy!
- Haircut time!
- Halloween Costumes at ThredUP
- Moody Mamas at Totsy
- Interview with Tiffany Noth, Founder of Bloggy Mom...
- What to Wear with Plaid
- Miraclebody Jeans at Getting Gorgeous
- A Moment Caught On Camera...
- SKI TEAL WE DROP
- Remington at Getting Gorgeous
- Baby Designer Socks: Trumpette Christmas
- Designer Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley
- Halloween Party
- ALEX Toys now LIVE on Totsy!
- Twitter Party TONIGHT!
- Totsy Holiday Toy Sale!!!!!
- Are these not the coolest hats ever from Melton?
- Fall Fun for the Family - Even getting lost in a C...
- Where to BUY some PINK this month
- Happy Birthday TOTSY!! You're 1!
- ▼ October (20)