Cynthia Rowley has created a limited-edition line of designer Band-Aids that are fashion-fabulous!
They come in some really cool designs...
20 assorted for $10... not bad for fashion-sense-ability. ;)
A piece of this that I love, $1 dollar from the sale of each tin will go to Design Ignites Change, an organization that engages high school and college students in design and architecture projects that address social issues in their own communities.
Who knew you could look fashionable with a paper-cut?
- November (16)
- DEXTON is on Totsy!
- Haircut time!
- Halloween Costumes at ThredUP
- Moody Mamas at Totsy
- Interview with Tiffany Noth, Founder of Bloggy Mom...
- What to Wear with Plaid
- Miraclebody Jeans at Getting Gorgeous
- A Moment Caught On Camera...
- SKI TEAL WE DROP
- Remington at Getting Gorgeous
- Baby Designer Socks: Trumpette Christmas
- Designer Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley
- Halloween Party
- ALEX Toys now LIVE on Totsy!
- Twitter Party TONIGHT!
- Totsy Holiday Toy Sale!!!!!
- Are these not the coolest hats ever from Melton?
- Fall Fun for the Family - Even getting lost in a C...
- Where to BUY some PINK this month
- Happy Birthday TOTSY!! You're 1!
- September (19)
- August (18)
- July (22)
- June (24)
- May (22)
- April (20)
- March (22)
- February (20)
- January (21)