Friday, October 8, 2010
ALEX Toys now LIVE on Totsy!
ALEX Toys has always been a staple in my household. I have always loved the quality and selections that ALEX offers, but as soon as we had our son, Alex... well, ALEX Toys took on a whole new meaning. My son actually thinks all these toys are personally for him.
I'm ecstatic to have them on Totsy this weekend... they are a fabulous shopping destination for moms, dads, aunties and uncles (and friends!) looking to stock up on Holiday items.
Founded in 1986, ALEX toys started out as a collection of high quality basic arts and crafts products for children. Over the years, ALEX has grown and today produces over 1,000 items in expanded categories of toys. ALEX's mission is to provide children with quality creative products and activities that foster personal expression, build self-esteem and open a child's mind to new skills, new ideas and new worlds.
- November (16)
- DEXTON is on Totsy!
- Haircut time!
- Halloween Costumes at ThredUP
- Moody Mamas at Totsy
- Interview with Tiffany Noth, Founder of Bloggy Mom...
- What to Wear with Plaid
- Miraclebody Jeans at Getting Gorgeous
- A Moment Caught On Camera...
- SKI TEAL WE DROP
- Remington at Getting Gorgeous
- Baby Designer Socks: Trumpette Christmas
- Designer Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley
- Halloween Party
- ALEX Toys now LIVE on Totsy!
- Twitter Party TONIGHT!
- Totsy Holiday Toy Sale!!!!!
- Are these not the coolest hats ever from Melton?
- Fall Fun for the Family - Even getting lost in a C...
- Where to BUY some PINK this month
- Happy Birthday TOTSY!! You're 1!
- September (19)
- August (18)
- July (22)
- June (24)
- May (22)
- April (20)
- March (22)
- February (20)
- January (21)