Monday, May 10, 2010

Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - L'Amour Sandals

Totsy Picks of the Day from L'Amour Sandals!

I have a huge fan of L'Amour Sandals... they have the most gorgeous, fun and beautifully made sandals for girls and boys. The quality is amazing, which is one of the number #1 reasons why I love them! It's important to know when you purchase footwear (and anything!) that it's going to last. My boys certainly get a lot of use out of their footwear, so I need to make sure the sandals will last. Boys and girls don't like to stay still - they're on-the-go!

Our L'Amour Sandals sale is a HUGE HIT! I have my favorite pairs for Girls and Boys.

Girls - Since I don't have daughters, I got to pick sandals for my nieces! I had some fun with color for them!I just adore these Espadrilles for Girls!I love the delicate Daisy look on these flip flops!

Boys - This was easy for me! These sandals are perfection for dressing up an outfit throughout the summer, too!
Classic Brown Sandals... can't beat these!The Velcro is super-easy for my little boys to take on and off!

No comments:

Post a Comment